Friday, August 30, 2013

Illustration Friday - Lush

I love Illustration Friday. I especially love it when it comes up with words that inspire and relate to what I am doing right now. I love it too because sometimes, I don't really feel like writing and sharing an image can say it all.


































Next week I am off again to the rainforests of Tropical North Queensland, where I hope to do more sketches like this in my sketchbooks. Sometimes, the sketches I do on location are complete in themselves, other times they become reference for me when I am painting, drawing and dreaming.

Do you have a favourite place to go that is LUSH?

If you have time, I'd love you to take a look at my entries to Illustration Friday including Jungle which was influenced by this sketch. The whole page from my sketchbook can be seen on my facebook page.






2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So lovely Suzi. Enjoy your getaway.

suzi poland said...

Thank you Suzanne, it was lovely.